Taking Precautions To Help Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19
These corona virus prevention steps are easy to follow, and will help you and your family prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Keep contact with other people to a minimum.
- Clean your hands with anti-bacterial soap often.
- Wash your hands for at 20 least seconds, especially after sneezing, coughing, or blowing your nose, or having been in public places.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places. For example, elevator buttons or handrails. Use tissue or gloves if possible to avoid these surfaces.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs.
- Stay at home as much as possible and avoid groups of people.